(1) The financial outturn position as at the end of July 2020 was noted.
(2) The latest forecast for 2020/21, incorporating the estimated impact of COVID-19 was noted.
(3) The key actions to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 in 2020/21 and bring the forecast position back within budget was noted.
(4) The use of one-off reserves totalling £2.0m required to bring the forecast position back within budget was noted.
(5) It was noted that an update on the Medium-Term Financial Planning position for the period 2021/22 to 2025/26 would be provided in November’s Financial Monitoring report.