(1) The minutes of the meeting held on 21 June were noted.
(2) The Director of Finance was authorised sign the letter of representation for WMCA and the West Midlands Integrated Transport Authority Pension Fund.
(3) The annual accounts of the WMCA and the West Midlands Integrated Transport Authority Pension Fund were approved.
(4) The Audit Findings report presented by Grant Thornton was noted.
(5) It was noted that Grant Thornton proposed to issue an unqualified audit opinion on the accounts.
(6) Subject to there being no further issues raised by Grant Thornton, the Mayor and the Director of Finance were authorised to sign the accounts on behalf of the West Midlands Combined Authority.