Presented By: Councillor Bob Sleigh
(1) The financial outturn position as at 31 May 2021 was noted.
(2) The earmarking of up to £0.5m reserves to support proposals subject to separate papers to the WMCA Board was noted.
(3) The update on the Medium Term Financial Planning Process was noted.
(4) A £12.2m Collective Investment Fund loan was approved, following its approval by the Investment Board.
(5) The submission of the Phase 2 Business Case application to the Zero Emission Bus Regional Area scheme to the Department for Transport by 20 August 2021 was approved.