Decision Maker: Audit, Risk & Assurance Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) That the top three Strategic Risks included within the Strategic Risk Register be noted.
(2) That the status of Directorate Risk Registers be noted.
(3) That an update on the position of the action against the strategic risk to be provided to committee in June 2019 be noted.
(4) Committee be provided with further information surrounding the conflict of interest being identified through a specialist third party on the devolvement of Adult Education Budget.
(5) That committee to receive copy of the report presented at WMCA Board on the devolution of the Adult Education Budget 2019/20 for information only purposes.
(6) Committee to receive a report at a future meeting regarding the gender pay gap.
(7) Supporting evidence for improved scoring of risks to be provided with future updates.
Publication date: 30/01/2019
Date of decision: 14/01/2019
Decided at meeting: 14/01/2019 - Audit, Risk & Assurance Committee